Shit Bosses Say by @Sales_Source
This post has been seen 3456 times.
It is basically a collection of “Shit Bosses Say” as compiled by Geoffrey James at inc.com: 49 Dumb Things Bosses Really Said. What is really crazy about the article is that these are actual statements sent in by employees about their bosses! All 49 of them got me cracking up.
But the ones below are my top 10 favorites…
TOP 10 SHIT BOSSES SAY
- “Our efforts to expand overseas are hampered because they don’t speak English.”
- “We don’t have good benefits because employees don’t seem to stay with us that long.”
- “Next time, when you leave me an important voice mail message, do the right thing–call me and let me know it’s there.”
- “I’ve already made up my mind but I am eager to hear everything you have to say on the matter.”
- “I tried to email you to tell you that my email wasn’t working, but my email wasn’t working.”
- “I said I would make you a promise and I did. I didn’t say I would keep it.”
- “I never micromanage, but I do need to know everything that’s going on.”
- “I know there is a communication problem in my department. I just don’t want to talk about it.”
- “Do this quickly. It’s a no-brainer, which is why I assigned it to you.”
- “You shouldn’t be that unhappy about your raise. I wanted to fire you.”
What were your favorites? Which one can you relate to? And best of all do you have one of your own? If so do share. The funniest might get something special from me.
Picture Source: The Sydney Morning Herald
Written By Okechukwu Ofili of ofilispeaks.com sourced from inc.com: 49 Dumb Things Bosses Really Said
Follow him on Twitter
Stalk him on Instagram
Read his crazy titled books on konga or okadabooks
Feed his children at…no wait he has no kids…but he has a BB that has sadly reached its limit.
Latest posts by Ofili (see all)
- I Lost Myself in Myself - January 15, 2019
- Dear Nigerians “You Have Lost Weight” Is Not a Greeting - January 8, 2019
- How British Accent Murdered Nigerian English - January 4, 2019