Politics Of Change? Or Politics Of People Changing Their Minds As It Benefits Them?
This post has been seen 7527 times.
Is 2015 the election of change? A microscopic look at it and you realize its simply just an election of people changing their minds based on self-interests!
…people like President Babangida and General Buhari should just disappear. They should give way to a new set of people with new ideas. Young people preferably.
– 2010 El Rufai
I’ve convinced Buhari to run
– 2015 El Rufai
The man (Buhari) forced his way into politics. On account of that alone, he is disqualified. People cannot praise any man that commits treason against his fatherland.
– 2011 Dele Momodu
I was wrong when I called Buhari a coup plotter
– 2015 Dele Momodu
I won’t stay in office beyond 2015
– 2011 Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Vote for me!
– 2015 Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
February 14, Valentines Day
February 14, Election Day
Compiled by the ABP (The Anti BullShit Party)
Latest posts by Ofili (see all)
- I Lost Myself in Myself - January 15, 2019
- Dear Nigerians “You Have Lost Weight” Is Not a Greeting - January 8, 2019
- How British Accent Murdered Nigerian English - January 4, 2019