Why The #Nigeria Government Needs Some Training On The Word IMPATIENT #NIS
This post has been seen 9441 times.
I mean…10 or more Nigerians die in a nationwide stampede that involved 2 million Nigerians applying for less than 5000 positions and the first thing the Minister says is that they…the applicants died from IMPATIENCE! Impatience from what?
- Impatience from graduating from University after 9 years because your University was constantly on strike?
- Impatience from staying jobless for years even with your Masters degree?!?
- Impatience from sitting around daily doing nothing while NEPA tortures you with no light?
- Impatience from being told to be an entrepreneur to create your own job, only to be told that you have to come up with your own capital as well?
- Impatience from working 9 to 5, 6.5 days a week at a job that you hate but one that pays you barely enough to maintain your
recedingnon-existent standard of living?
- Impatience from being sexually harassed at the job interview you managed to find because that’s the standard way to get in wink wink….
- Impatience from queuing for an entire day so that you could buy diluted petrol at inflated prices?
Let me tell you something Interior Minister Mr. Abba Moro…those Nigerians were not impatient, they were desperate…desperate to live a normal life…desperate to live the Nigeria dream that the government has so denied them.
They needed those jobs badly and the last thing they need is for you to tell their parents that their children died from IMPATIENCE. Because the truth is that those people were not impatient in fact they are too patient.
But one day…one day that patience will run out…so the next you Interior Minister issue a statement, exercise some patience and conduct yourself in a orderly manner before jumping to issue a statement!
Written and Drawn By Okechukwu Ofili of ofilispeaks.com
Follow him on Twitter
Stalk him on Instagram
Read his crazy titled books on konga or okadabooks
Feed his children at…no wait he has no kids…but he has a BB 790D2741
Latest posts by Ofili (see all)
- WhatsApp Steals Books - January 18, 2019
- I Lost Myself in Myself - January 15, 2019
- Dear Nigerians “You Have Lost Weight” Is Not a Greeting - January 8, 2019