What The Heck Was He Thinking Caption Contest
This post has been seen 3705 times.
I took the picture on the right early this year thinking that I could use it as a potential book cover image or some sort of blog advert flier. But for the past 4 months I am yet to figure out what to do with it. So I thought…rather than having the picture rot away on my hard-drive, why don’t I do something creative with it. So I decided to use it for a CAPTION CONTEST! The contest is open to anybody that has a creative imagination and loves to win cool stuff. Basically all YOU have to do is come up with something funny or creative to insert in the picture thought bubble below. Submit your entries in the comment box but strive to do so before April 22 as the contest ends on that day. I would have given you some caption examples but frankly I am too lazy for that. But the good news is that YOU get unlimited entries and also the three best entries will get the following awesome prizes:
- An autographed copy of my latest book How Laziness Saved My Life.
- A personalized digital version of your actual caption inserted into the picture and signed by Ofili.
- A Blackberry Porsche Fruit or Apple Ipad
- $20.00 (for the best entry only)
DISCLAIMER: Only items 1, 2 and 4 are real…me sef I dey find BB Porsche o!
Latest posts by Ofili (see all)
- I Lost Myself in Myself - January 15, 2019
- Dear Nigerians “You Have Lost Weight” Is Not a Greeting - January 8, 2019
- How British Accent Murdered Nigerian English - January 4, 2019