@ofilispeaks 2015 Writing Bootcamp Announcement?
This post has been seen 1591 times.
The last social media training bootcamp I did was in 2012!
That was like 3 years ago and ever so often I am reminded about it! People will see me and ask … “so when are you doing your next boot-camp” or “it’s been ages since you last did your boot-camp” or “I really do miss those your boot-camps” and sometimes I see the messages in my comments…
To be honest I get the message … the truth is that I miss the boot-camp’s myself. One of my greatest joys is teaching people and watching them flourish and succeed. I have seen people that attended my 2011 and 2012 boot-camps achieve almost rock star status … even pass me wey teach them.
So yes I get the message which is why I am announcing here that I will be doing a boot-camp in 2015. A Marketing Boot-camp For Writers, tagged
Get Rich Or Write Trying simply How To Write More and Earn More Even If You Don’t Know How To Write. Some of the draft topics that will be covered include:
- Why Writers are Broke and Marketers are Paid … and how to get paid
- How to look like a Celebrity even though you are Not … yet
- How to Write A Book Without Writing
- How to Design Sexy Book Covers That Sell
- How to Print Affordable Books That Won’t Fall Apart
- How to Create A Huge Fan Base Using Social Media and Blogs
- How to Create A Website For Less Than 2000 Naira
- How to Publish Your Book Without Publishers
As with everything I do, feel free to give me feedback. For example, if there are topics you would like to see that are not mentioned, do let me know. My plan is to do a one day but all day intensive boot-camp, my goal is to make it as high scale as possible but yet affordable. Quality is my principle.
Also do let me know what you will be interested in paying for a Writing Boot-camp like this. THE END.
You might also like: