#Buhari Please Lead, Follow or Get The Heck Out of The Way!
This post has been seen 2154 times.
Every issue is blamed on the past admin, food, sports, economy and soon the weather! News flash election was over 18 months ago and you won … you are now in charge!
So please tell us what you are going to do for us. Tell us your solutions. Tell us the “whats” and not the “whys” … we heard enough of the “whys” in the election.
Sadly intellectuals, seemingly intelligent people are eating the blame strategy up. Not realizing that when you keep talking about the past then its clear you are not ready for the future. I mean …
– Was it the past administration that delayed on floating the Naira?
– Was it the past administration that started searching for Oil in the Northeast when we should be focusing on other sources of revenue?
– Was it the past administration that padded the budget?
– Was it the past administration that appointed incompetent “Dalung” ministers 6 months late?
– Was it the past administration that submitted and retracted then resubmitted a budget only for members of that same administration to say they did not recognize the budget?
– Was it the past administration that refused to negotiate with the Naija Delta Militants and militarized the situation rupturing our Oil supply?
– Was it the past administration that said the Internally Displaced People of the North East were not starving only for us to find out that they were not only starving but they were dying?
– Was it the past administration that said recession is just a “word” or that we are “technically” in a recession?
– Was it the past administration that floated the Naira, but did not really float it … only for the President to say he was against floating the Naira and then wondering why Foreign investors are not putting money in the country?
– Was it the past administration that told potential foreign investors that Nigerians were Fantastically corrupt?
– Was it the past administration that promised 3 million jobs in one year but went on to lose over 4 million jobs in just under a year!
– Was it the past administration that campaigned on miraculous change only to tell us several months later that the CHANGE they promised to give us was actually in our pocket aka #ChangeBeginsWithMe
When will the blame end? 2019? Heres a little fact …
FACT: The past administration is past because they were incompetent and voted out for a supposedly better administration … which is you.
But when the “supposedly” better administration blames everything on the past “incompetent” administration then it is clear they have no solution and are not ready to lead. And like I said and I say again:
Lead, follow or get the heck out of the way!
But if you choose to lead, then get to work, because we are sick and tired of the blame game, its not helping our country.
You might also like: