10 Tips That Will Help You Write Everyday
This post has been seen 3547 times.
- Carry a jotter around…in the toilet, in the car, in the shower and even during sex because you never know where or when inspiration might hit you!
- Turn your facebook or twitter comments into articles.
- Puublish first and edit later.
- A sentence still qualifies as writing.
But you know, a paragraph might be better, but as long as you can convey your message with a simple sentence you are fine.
- Turn off the TV, turn off the internet and open up your book…and for God sakes drop the phone.
- If you don’t have a jotter or keeping losing it like me, then write on your hands, on the back of napkin, write on any surface before the idea floats away.
- If you are angry … write, if you are sad … write, if you are tipsy … write! Write no matter your mood.
- Don’t compare your writing with others. Your style is your style … all that matters is that you wrote something.
- “Stay up late” or “wake up early” or “skip lunch”. These 3 pockets of time are when most of the extraordinary writing takes place.
- You don’t need to write on a desk, you can write on a plane tray and even in the Church seats … after-all this entire article was written yesterday in Church. Lord please forgive me…